Saturday 8 October 2016

Art Impressions water colour wagon

Happy Thanksgiving.
I have a new passion to share along with my love of Heartfelt and that is Art Impressions water colour stamps.  Check out www.artimpressions.com  They have a nice selection of rubber stamps that you use to create mini scenes.  You colour the stamps with a water based marker, stamp on water colour paper and then use a barely damp brush to blend the colour in a dabbing motion.  Bonnie the owner of Art Impressions has a lot of great videos on this technique.  I have signed up on face book and via email to get information on their next video which is generally on water color Wednesday.
Here is the video for my inspiration.


This is my version of Bonnie's video.  I made 10 of these for Thanksgiving to mail to family.
I love all the wonderful fall colors that I incorporated into the card.  Nothing can compare to nature' s true beauty though.  Hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment